7 PACKING TIPS TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR SUITCASE SPACE
For many, travel is one of life’s greatest pleasures…an escape from the everyday and into another world to explore. Whether it’s to destinations near or far, traveling opens the door to meeting new people, sharing new experiences, and rediscovering yourself!
At Alaska Deer Hunts, we specialize in our live aboard sitka blacktail deer hunt packages but also provide top notch hunting transportation services for all big game species Prince William Sound has to offer.
But let’s get down to basis: before you go, you need to pack wisely, and here we offer some tried-and-true packing tips to help you make the most of your limited suitcase space:
1. Roll, don't fold clothes to maximize space.
2. Cover your footwear with shoe bags or shower caps to prevent them from touching your clean clothes.
3. Pack two tops for every bottom because you're more likely to re-wear a pair of bottoms, then a top. As far as bottoms go, always have light and dark wash denim options.
4. Pack your light colored clothes inside out, which will help avoid wrinkles as well as prevent stains. That way if there’s any debris, your whites and pastels are safe.
5. Pack the heaviest items closest to the wheels so weight is distributed evenly.
6. Put your toiletries in a transparent bag, which will not only keep things confined in case of a leak, but you'll be able to see everything in one place, without digging through/mussing up your suitcase.
7. Capitalize on empty space, so look for underutilized space, like the insides of shoes, for small essentials like headphones or change purses.
Alaska Deer Hunts by Serenity Adventure Charters is ready to welcome you for a unique wilderness experience that you’ll always remember. For more information on our services, us a call today.
9 views0 comments